Today, I received my second nomination for the Blogger Recognition Award and The Creative Blogger Award.
Big thanks to my lovely friend, Oneta of Sweet Aroma. Please check out her inspirational blog. She is a wonderful person and her blog tells a lot about her life experiences, how she dealt with them, and other motivational posts. 😀
For the rules, I will sum up everything in one post, meaning, I will just copy and paste what Oneta wrote on her post. 😀
- Select other blogs you want to give this award to. Most awards ask for 5 to 15 blogs for you to select. Keep in mind that awards are a means for recognizing beginning/new bloggers with less than 200 followers. Generally we do not know how many followers anyone has unless they have hundreds in which case, the number is probably on their home page or someplace like that. Sometimes I look at the archives list to know about how experienced some bloggers are.
3. Name your nominees. Provide links to their URL.
- Let your readers know you better by listing ten random facts about yourself.
TEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I still dream that someday I will be able to ride a horse on a rainbow pathway just like Rainbow Brite.
- I like rainbow-colored things.
- I want to publish my own book someday.
- I am a child at heart.
- Sometimes, I eat raw pasta as snacks. Okay, that’s weird!
- My favorite book collection is The Abhorsen Trilogy by Garth Nix. (He released another edition, Clariel, last year. I still need to read that one.)
- I am a fan of both Latin and Greek mythology. I like the love story of Cupid and Psyche most.
- I love food and chocolates.
- I like writing under the full moon. It’s such a magical experience.
- In a few months time, I will be wearing a flower crown in a white dress. 😀
Since Oneta was so kind to nominate me for two awards, I will do the same to these following bloggers:
- Andy of The Wandering Poet
- Jeanette of Horror Made
- Mr Tookles
- Nena of Younfolded
- Edwina of Edwina’s Episodes
- Thistles and Whistles
- Jacqueline of A Cooking Pot and Twisted Tales
OPTION: For those who are not doing awards anymore, it’s okay not to pass it on. I just want you guys to know that you deserved the nomination. 😀