9 months passed by so quickly and in a matter of three months, my little superhero will turn 1.
It was too late for me to realize that I should have done the Spider-Man theme when Niko was still small, I mean, not able to rollover yet. You see, when I was trying to do a little photoshoot demo with him lying down, it was such a struggle. Even if I gave him toys as a form of distraction, he still managed to sit down over and over again. Fortunately, on the day of the shoot, my husband was home and he took the photo for me while I was uhmm… holding Niko’s legs, so he won’t be able to move.
- Dark blue faux leather mat
- Red, white, yellow and black colored papers
- Black permanent marker
- Black foam paper
- Thick thread
- Spider-Man cake, 205 SRD (From Say it with Cupcakes – Suriname)
1. Drew and cut out a skyscraper from the black colored paper.
2. Cut tiny square pieces from the yellow paper and paste it unto the black paper.
3. I wasn’t able to find a black felt paper for the Spidey logo, so I used a black foam paper as substitute. Cut the Spider-Man logo from the foam paper and stitch it slowly unto the onesie. 4. Look for a Spider-Man mask template on the web and cut the red colored paper using the template.
5. Cut both the black colored paper and white paper for the eyes. Paste the white first on top of the black and then attached both unto the red.6. Using a permanent marker, draw a web-like pattern on the mask.7. Cut a big circle from the white paper and arranged it together with the skyscraper on the blue mat. This is how I envisioned the photoshoot.
8. Lastly, I forgot to take a solo photo of the cake. 🙄🙄🙄 Okay, my mistake! 🙁
Notice the changes in my photography logo? I was planning to do a themed mini session soon. If I have extra time. 😀3