If you already read about my DIY The Hulk Photoshoot, here I am going to teach you how to make your very own The Hulk hands.
When my son turned 5 months, I transformed him into The Incredible Hulk, but buying a pair of The Hulk’s fists is quite expensive. I saw one at a toy shop for 300 SRD (it’s almost 50 US) and buying in Amazon is like 25 to 30 US. I’m only going to use it as props, so I decided to make my own Hulk hands.
- Green gloves
- Fake nails (mine has nail art) 😛
- Green acrylic paint
- Yellow acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- Glue gun and glue stick
- A pack of cotton balls
- 2 empty bottles of Mogu Mogu
- Paper tape
- Fill the gloves with cotton balls. Start from the fingers until you reach halfway of the palm.
- Cut the Mogu Mogu bottles in half and cover the edges with paper tape.
- Push the bottle inside the glove making sure to fill the empty spaces with cotton balls.
- Attach the fake nails on the gloves with glue. Wait for it to dry.
- Mix the yellow and green acrylic paint and use the mixture to paint the fake nails.
- Once the nails are dry, make the veins using a glue stick. Color it with the same paint you used for the nails.
- Wait for the paint to dry… and voila, you have your own pair of hulk hands.
Tags : diy the hulk costume, diy the hulk costume for babies, diy the hulk hands, diy the hulk outfit, diy the hulk project, diy the incredible hulk hands, how to create your own the hulk hands, how to create your own the incredible hulk hands, how to make the hulk hands, how to make the incredible hulk hands, the hulk costume, the hulk hands diy ideas, the hulk hands project