If you already read about my DIY The Hulk Photoshoot, here I am going to teach you how to make your very own The Hulk hands.
When my son turned 5 months, I transformed him into The Incredible Hulk, but buying a pair of The Hulk’s fists is quite expensive. I saw one at a toy shop for 300 SRD (it’s almost 50 US) and buying in Amazon is like 25 to 30 US. I’m only going to use it as props, so I decided to make my own Hulk hands.
- Green gloves
- Fake nails (mine has nail art) 😛
- Green acrylic paint
- Yellow acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- Glue gun and glue stick
- A pack of cotton balls
- 2 empty bottles of Mogu Mogu
- Paper tape
- Fill the gloves with cotton balls. Start from the fingers until you reach halfway of the palm.
- Cut the Mogu Mogu bottles in half and cover the edges with paper tape.
- Push the bottle inside the glove making sure to fill the empty spaces with cotton balls.
- Attach the fake nails on the gloves with glue. Wait for it to dry.
- Mix the yellow and green acrylic paint and use the mixture to paint the fake nails.
- Once the nails are dry, make the veins using a glue stick. Color it with the same paint you used for the nails.
- Wait for the paint to dry… and voila, you have your own pair of hulk hands.