Finally, I’m up-to-date with my bump update! I really tried to catch up as much as possible and skipped weeks to reach here. Haha!
Anyway, I got my second award from Ovia App for reaching the 2nd viability milestone. Yey! We’re almost there! At work, I am always assigned to areas where there are NOT a lot of patients, though I still try to help as much as I can, but not with lifting and pushing.
I don’t have any more night shifts because I need to have proper sleep at night. I’m planning to start my maternity leave probably the 3rd week of February because we are allowed to have a 6-week leave before and another 6 weeks after delivery.
I still need to decide for the exact date. Sadly, I won’t get paid for my maternity leave. It’s one of the deal we had with our agency. We already knew this before getting pregnant, so we put aside some savings for the coming “no salary” months.
- I think I’m one of the lucky few who never suffered from nausea and vomiting. I’m only gaining weight and now I’m waiting for the day where my nose, hands and feet become swollen. 🙁
Weight: 59 kg
Activities: I’m still doing lots of short walks at work. It’s my only exercise.
Food cravings: Chocolate cake. I baked one this week.
Bump: It’s showing already, but people thinks it’s a little small for 6-7 months.
- Buy car seat, bath tub with diaper changer and a cabinet for baby
- Buy and wash baby clothes
- Make a checklist of things to bring to the hospital
- Enjoy baby moves inside belly
Tags : 27 week pregnancy update, 27 weeks bump update, 27 weeks pregnancy update, bump diaries, bump update, pregnancy, pregnancy update, pregnant blog, pregnant blogger, prenatal checklist week 27, soon to be mom blog, week 27 bump update, week 27 pregnancy update