Three weeks after my ultrasound from another diagnostic center, my house doctor finally made my official ultrasound which will be put in my prenatal record.
9 Week Ultrasound: Baby has become a fetus with tiny small buds that will soon grow into arms and legs. The head has started to form, too. We were able to see how active the baby is and heard its first heartbeat.
- None so far
Weight: 54.5 kg. I lost 0.5 kg, but my doctor said it’s normal since the fetus is really not that heavy at this period.
Food cravings: Sweets
Activities: Normal ER routine
- Monitor baby’s progress through Ovia app
- Do safe exercises eg. walking/stretching
- Write down possible baby names
- Eat healthy
- Buy maternity underwear for growing belly
- Stack up candy mints in case of nausea